All 197 art Reviews

Sky Queen Comic Cover Sky Queen Comic Cover

gotta love that mushiness

Poison Ivy - Cactus Milk - Cartoony PinUp Poison Ivy - Cactus Milk - Cartoony PinUp

PRICELESS

Thank you.

KRN KRN

korn??

Defeating Defiance Defeating Defiance

holy shit, that's pretty cool!! I'm lovin the pixelated backdrop.
keep it up!!

Commission - Helen Parr aka Mrs. Incredible - Screenshot Redraw Commission - Helen Parr aka Mrs. Incredible - Screenshot Redraw

Love every frikkin thing about this! And you're right. The Incredibles was such a great film. Cartoons, but kinda dark and jazzy at the same time, like for grown-ups.
BOOTAY

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you. Hope that the sequel will have some interesting shots too. Maybe they'll even remaster this scene :)

Vampirella - Slurping Big Sensitive Nipple - Cartoon PinUp Vampirella - Slurping Big Sensitive Nipple - Cartoon PinUp

oh dear......
*drool
do Lady Death next, pretty please? she's in the same league as Vampirella in my opinion

man I just love her posture... wish I could draw like you :\

HugoTendaz responds:

Agree, Lady Death is one of the heavy hitters lol, would like to draw her someday. Thanks for reminding me of her. And just keep that pencil, stylus, pen and everything you can draw with busy.

A Bar (Linework) A Bar (Linework)

woah...........the time you must've put into that........ I tip you my hat

Wild Take Warmups Wild Take Warmups

Old school!!!!

My Vampire Wife Isabella - Cartoon PinUp - Working Her Bats Off My Vampire Wife Isabella - Cartoon PinUp - Working Her Bats Off

oh, that makes me warm and fuzzy

Delirium - The Sandman Delirium - The Sandman

ahahha fishnet, and fish... fishnet and fish, get it?
this is pretty cute, and actually doesn't look so spontaneous to me. Lot of thought was put in the concept, the outfit. That ginger is rockin, and is missin a shoe :)

DocLew responds: