To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

holy crap, this is the good kind of priceless

Comic Relief Comic Relief

yeah, animation is kind of awkward at times... and... what's going on?

Epic Fight Epic Fight

don't do drugs...
I loved the moving effects

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

Is it ok to love this game that much? Does that make me a bad father?

esayitch responds:

That depends if you're Playing Game, Neglecting Family ;)

Theropods Theropods

reminiscent of good old goblins and the likes.... me likey lots

Horror Paintings Parodies Horror Paintings Parodies

aight i'm not gonna do the whole quiz, but that was very interesting! fun concept, atmosphere! I thought I knew a lot about art, but boy, was I proven wrong! I guess there's a lot more messed up artists you don't see in art history class....(on another note, medals are so fun to get....It had me going on for a while there :)

Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Eclipse Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Eclipse

pretty gud!! although I wouldn't really call this "blues"

Minty Bite #4 - Draw Minty Bite #4 - Draw

yeah, recoding is pretty clean! but I agree. stick with a rhythm.... Though it's great to see you're not fumbling for notes so much, as you say you're mostly improvising. I would screw up pretty quick, probably, and I'd have to start recording again. Plus, I mostly cover my slopiness into distortion. LoL! (*sob)
So thumbs up for the acoustic improv!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks for your kind response! When I created this "Minty Bite" I saw in my mind a scene where 2 people were about to duel with guns like in old western times, which is why I gave a bit of silence during the middle segment, this felt like 2 people were staring each other down before they whip their guns out and start shooting...hence the name "Draw" lol

Fugue in A minor Fugue in A minor

why does this get down rated??? this is pretty good. I like the way you altered a few times between minor and major

MJTTOMB responds:

Not sure why, but I'm not too bothered either. This was a final project for a graduate course in 18th-century counterpoint, so I got all the validation I needed when the grades came in.

Glad you picked up on the transition to major! That's a very common feature in Bach's minor-key fugues, and I tried as much as possible to stay true to his model.

Commission - Helen Parr aka Mrs. Incredible - Screenshot Redraw Commission - Helen Parr aka Mrs. Incredible - Screenshot Redraw

Love every frikkin thing about this! And you're right. The Incredibles was such a great film. Cartoons, but kinda dark and jazzy at the same time, like for grown-ups.
BOOTAY

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you. Hope that the sequel will have some interesting shots too. Maybe they'll even remaster this scene :)

Vampirella - Slurping Big Sensitive Nipple - Cartoon PinUp Vampirella - Slurping Big Sensitive Nipple - Cartoon PinUp

oh dear......
*drool
do Lady Death next, pretty please? she's in the same league as Vampirella in my opinion

man I just love her posture... wish I could draw like you :\

HugoTendaz responds:

Agree, Lady Death is one of the heavy hitters lol, would like to draw her someday. Thanks for reminding me of her. And just keep that pencil, stylus, pen and everything you can draw with busy.

Ren Ren