mr. list watches a movie mr. list watches a movie

fuck, Anthony is on a rampage!! :) hilarious

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

Fresh discovery all the way. Sick drawings. and I'll be checking out Vernon Jane now, trust me :| woah............ that voice

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

holy crap, this is the good kind of priceless

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

Is it ok to love this game that much? Does that make me a bad father?

esayitch responds:

That depends if you're Playing Game, Neglecting Family ;)

Theropods Theropods

reminiscent of good old goblins and the likes.... me likey lots

Horror Paintings Parodies Horror Paintings Parodies

aight i'm not gonna do the whole quiz, but that was very interesting! fun concept, atmosphere! I thought I knew a lot about art, but boy, was I proven wrong! I guess there's a lot more messed up artists you don't see in art history class....(on another note, medals are so fun to get....It had me going on for a while there :)

Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Eclipse Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Eclipse

pretty gud!! although I wouldn't really call this "blues"

Minty Bite #4 - Draw Minty Bite #4 - Draw

yeah, recoding is pretty clean! but I agree. stick with a rhythm.... Though it's great to see you're not fumbling for notes so much, as you say you're mostly improvising. I would screw up pretty quick, probably, and I'd have to start recording again. Plus, I mostly cover my slopiness into distortion. LoL! (*sob)
So thumbs up for the acoustic improv!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks for your kind response! When I created this "Minty Bite" I saw in my mind a scene where 2 people were about to duel with guns like in old western times, which is why I gave a bit of silence during the middle segment, this felt like 2 people were staring each other down before they whip their guns out and start shooting...hence the name "Draw" lol

Fugue in A minor Fugue in A minor

why does this get down rated??? this is pretty good. I like the way you altered a few times between minor and major

MJTTOMB responds:

Not sure why, but I'm not too bothered either. This was a final project for a graduate course in 18th-century counterpoint, so I got all the validation I needed when the grades came in.

Glad you picked up on the transition to major! That's a very common feature in Bach's minor-key fugues, and I tried as much as possible to stay true to his model.

Poison Ivy - Cactus Milk - Cartoony PinUp Poison Ivy - Cactus Milk - Cartoony PinUp

PRICELESS

KRN KRN

korn??

Defeating Defiance Defeating Defiance

holy shit, that's pretty cool!! I'm lovin the pixelated backdrop.
keep it up!!